Senior Program Associate - Curriculum and Training will be primarily responsible for design, development and review of the programs’ curriculum and training of the teachers on the same.
- Contribute to the development of the English language and Life Skills curriculum for children from 5th to 8th grade across different geographies.
- Collaborate/Brainstorm with the internal team to come up with fresh and creative ways of developing material.
- Research grade-appropriate material and stay up-to-date on education trends and best practices.
- Participate in rigorous peer review processes to improve the quality of the content and pedagogical creativity.
- Visit the field to observe, collect feedback from and share feedback to teachers in classrooms to understand the quality of content delivery.
- Work on the periodical assessment question papers based on monthly content and any other assessments as per requirement.
- Track content delivery and documentation across the centers through MIS
- Manage a enthusiastic team of Master Trainers and implementing training modules
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Identify and assess future and current training needs
- Plan, monitor and evaluate the training program’s effectiveness, success periodically and document the same
- Plan and monitor teachers’ professional development program
- Collaborate with the Operation Team for the execution of training/assessment
- Visit the field to observe, collect feedback from and share feedback to trainers in cluster-level (decentralized training) to understand the quality of monthly trainings.
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Education,
- Native or Bilingual proficiency in English & Kannada and Working proficiency in Hindi
- 0-3 years of experience in the training/content development
- Strong research skills.
- Excellent collaboration, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Great networking and interpersonal abilities.
- Strong planning skills, vision, and creative intelligence.
- A passion for education.